TPP 6.1.0 rc9 Missing module in Perl installation

Juergen Bartel

Apr 22, 2022, 9:43:00 AM4/22/22
to spctools-discuss
Dear TPP developers,

I tried the release candidate of TPP 6.1 today and observed an error during the execution of xinteract:

PeptideProphet runs through the iterations and successfully tests mixture model qualities but than fails when it runs ProphetModels.pl

The error message is:
"Can't locate XML/Parser.pm in @INC (you may need to install the XML::Parser module) (@INC contains:...)" for line 36

As I activated the checkbox to install Perl together with the TPP I guess this module is missing from the installation?

Best,
Juergen

David Shteynberg

Apr 22, 2022, 9:51:07 AM4/22/22
to spctools-discuss
Dear Juergen,

Thank you very much for pointing this out.   We will be sure to have this patched for the official release.

Cheers,
-David