Add Additional fields in spectrast-generated spectral libraries

Sebastian Paez

Apr 2, 2021, 3:51:32 PMApr 2
to spctools-discuss
Hello, I am currently using SpectraST to generate spectral libraries from a TSV and I am aware that it requires the fields "mzMLFile     scanNumber     peptideID     probability     scores     protein",  is there any way to make the program add more fields to the description of the spectrum? In particular I would like it to include collision energy (which is added when using a .pep.xml as an input).

I would also be nice to have spectrast include the instrument information in the library. Since the information is in the .mzML but shows as 'Inst=1/UNKNOWN' in the generated library descriptions.

Kindest wishes,
Sebastian