TPP v7.1.0 Albedo - Works on Bookworm (Deb 12)! - Comment on Docs

1 view

Robert Winkler

Jul 2, 2024, 1:09:13 PM (15 hours ago) Jul 2
to spctools-discuss
Dear TPP team, thanks for your continuous work!

I just successfully compiled and installed v7.1.0 Albedo on antiX Linux, which is based on Debian 12 Bookwork, following you instructions:

The installation and the tests work fine; congratulations!

Just some minor comments on the documentation:

~~~
ps aux | grep apache
cd /usr/local/tpp sudo chown -R www-data.www-data log users
cd /data
sudo chown -R www-data.www-data .
~~~
the `www-data.www-data` must be `www-data:www-data`
(with : instead of . between user:group)

And in the the test recipie:
- Login with guest and password

the password is 'guest' 😉.

Best, Robert

Luis Mendoza

Jul 2, 2024, 10:15:10 PM (6 hours ago) Jul 2
to spctools...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,
Glad that you got it to install successfully, and thanks for the notes!  We'll integrate them into ours.
Do note that the official release of 7.1.0 is still pending a few minor issues and testing; stay tuned for an announcement soon!
Cheers,
--Luis