TPP installation tutorials 404 errors?

Will Comstock

Jan 12, 2024, 12:34:02 PMJan 12
to spctools-discuss
Hi all, the link to the Docker Installation Tutorial appears to be broken. Is there another place for me to find this tutorial?

Actually, the first three links on this page all lead to 404 errors for me:

Thank you!
-Will

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 12.30.17 PM.png

Luis Mendoza

Jan 12, 2024, 12:40:59 PMJan 12
to spctools...@googlegroups.com
Hi Will,
The following three links do work for me at the moment:
image.png

e.g.
image.png

I'll check with our internal IT to see if there have been any changes to the web servers or network that may be affecting access from external users.

In the meantime, here is the direct link, in case that helps:

Thanks for reporting the issue!
--Luis

Will Comstock

Jan 12, 2024, 12:57:21 PMJan 12
to spctools-discuss
Thanks Luis, your direct link works for me!

Looks like clicking the hyperlinks on the tutorials page is redirecting me to URLs like the following for some reason:

Copying the link address from those hyperlinks sends me to the correct place though... may just be an issue on my end.

Appreciate your help regardless!
-Will

Luis Mendoza

Jan 12, 2024, 1:09:58 PMJan 12
to spctools...@googlegroups.com
Hi Will,
Thanks for the reply and extra info.  This strange redirects may be connected to IT changes that took place recently; I'll follow up with them.
--Luis