Libra results for individual peptides in ProteinProphet results page

Debojyoti Pal

Nov 27, 2022, 5:48:04 AM11/27/22
to spctools-discuss
Hello everyone

I would like to suggest a feature that I feel would be immensely helpful. I am running version 6.1. The protein prophet results show libra ratios for the identified proteins. It would be really great if corresponding values can be displayed for the peptides in the protein prophet results itself, rather that needing to go back it peptide prophet and check individual peptides.  Also, please have an option to display absolute/normalized values in addition to ratio.

Thank you so much and my apologies if this is the wrong platform to post this.

Regards
Debojyoti Pal