Upcoming Trans-Proteomic Pipeline (TPP) courses

Eric Deutsch

Jun 11, 2019, 9:23:40 PM6/11/19
to spctools...@googlegroups.com, spctools...@googlegroups.com, Eric Deutsch, Luis Mendoza

Hi everyone, I just wanted to remind you all about upcoming Trans-Proteomic Pipeline courses if you’d like to sign up to get hands-on training of the TPP. The upcoming courses are:

In Southampton, UK June 28-30 before BSPR 2019 (seems full, but maybe wait list is possible):

https://www.bspr.org/event/bspr-meeting-2019

In Seattle, July 10-12, the 3 days following the Cascadia Proteomics Symposium we’ll have a course at ISB:

https://moritz.systemsbiology.org/courses/proteomics-informatics-course/july-2019-seattle/

In Adelaide, Australia September 9-13, the week before the 2019 HUPO World Congress:

https://moritz.systemsbiology.org/courses/proteomics-informatics-course/september-2019-adelaide-australia/

(Note that HUPO abstracts are due this week!)

Let me know if you have questions!

Regards,

Eric

------------------------------