Trans-Proteomic Pipeline workshop at ASMS Tuesday 10am Central time

Eric Deutsch

Jun 1, 2020, 8:22:43 PM6/1/20
to spctools...@googlegroups.com, spctools...@googlegroups.com, Eric Deutsch

Hi everyone, we are hosting an ASMS workshop in the Tuesday 10am Central timeslot tomorrow (8am Pacific, 11am Eastern). As far as we can tell, you can only attend the workshop if you have already registered for ASMS. If you are registered, go to your ASMS planner app (in a web browser or on your phone), find the 10am Live Tuesday workshops, and we are:

Workshop Tues-06 Trans-Proteomic Pipeline: Recent Advances and Future Directions

You can probably use this link:

https://eventpilot.us/web/planner.php?id=ASMS20

But you’ll need to log in with your ASMS credentials and presumably already be registered for the conference. A hyperlink to join the webinar will become available there when the event is about to start.

The agenda will be a discussion of these topics:

- Improved label-free quantitation with StPeter

- StPeter2Matrix for comparing many samples

- Export of TPP results to the mzIdentML format

- Spectrum-centric DIA analysis and quantitation with DISCO

- Kojak PeptideProphet support and de Bruijn decoys

- Using the Universal Spectrum Identifier in TPP

We hope to see to there!

Mike Hoopmann

David Shteynberg

Eric Deutsch