Next TPP course March 31 - April 4

Eric Deutsch

Jan 16, 2014, 5:40:54 PM1/16/14
to spctools...@googlegroups.com, spctools...@googlegroups.com, Eric Deutsch

Hi everyone, the Seattle Proteome Center (SPC) is pleased to offer another hands-on course on the Trans-Proteomic Pipeline (TPP). We will focus on the use of our open-source software tools for the analysis, validation, storage and interpretation of data obtained from large-scale quantitative proteomics experiments and methods, multi-dimensional chromatography and tandem mass spectrometry. Through daily lectures and hands-on tutorials, course participants should become proficient in the use of these tools, including PeptideProphet, iProphet, PTMProphet, ProteinProphet, and other components of the TPP. We will show how you can use Amazon Web Services cloud computing to expand your computing capacity via the TPP. There will also be instruction on using other SPC resources such as PeptideAtlas, SRMAtlas, PIPE2, and related tools and other software packages.

More information and registration is available at:

5-day course at ISB in Seattle March 31 – April 4:

http://www.proteomecenter.org/nav.course_2014-3.php

This is the week immediately prior to the US HUPO conference in Seattle:

http://www.ushupo.org/Conference2/GeneralInformation/tabid/63/Default.aspx

So, if you’re planning on attending US HUPO, it may be convenient to come early to attend the TPP course. Abstract submission for US HUPO is now open.

Let me know if you have questions.

Regards,

Eric