TPP @ ASMS -- booth #56

Luis Mendoza

Jun 1, 2015, 9:33:27 AM6/1/15
to spctools...@googlegroups.com, spctools...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

This week the SPC software tools team is hosting a booth (#56) at the ASMS Conference; we're listed as Institute for Systems Biology on the program.

Please feel free to drop by and say hello to me (Luis), David, and Michael, and bring your PeptideAtlas/TPP-related software and/or installation questions.  We also have information on the upcoming TPP 5.0 release, as well as on courses in Vancouver, Campinas, and Mumbai.  Or just come hang out between sessions.

We will also be conducting an evening Workshop today (Monday) at 5:45pm in room 131, where we'll talk about ways in which we are making our cloud framework, amztpp, extensible and flexible enough so that anyone can launch custom jobs onto the cloud via a simple API.

Lastly, we will be presenting several posters:
-- David: reSpect (WP 324)
-- Michael:  Kojak (ThP 436)
-- Luis:  TPP 4.8.0 and 5.0.0 updates (ThP 441)

Please let your coworkers or any other interested people know, too!

Also, please let us know if you have a poster or oral presentation of research that makes use of the TPP; we'll try to drop by and visit.

Thanks,
--Luis, David, and Michael

David Shteynberg

Jun 1, 2015, 7:04:36 PM6/1/15
to spctools-discuss, spctools...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Good news! A time slot opened for the Thursday Morning Informatics oral session (ThOB) and I will be presenting my recent work on the reSpect tool there.  reSpect enables identification of more peptides from the same spectra using the TPP methodology and it is integrated with the Petunia user interface.

Hope to see you there,

-David