TPP @ ASMS 2022 -- Posters and Monday Workshop

Luis Mendoza

Jun 6, 2022, 5:19:19 AM6/6/22
to spctools...@googlegroups.com, spctools...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

The SPC software tools team will be leading an evening Workshop on Monday June 6th at 5:45pm in room M100 BC during the ASMS Annual Conference.

We will give a brief intro to the existing TPP tools, including new features in TPP 6.1.0, and then encourage discussion about them and about future directions for the TPP.

Topic leads for discussion are: cluster deployment, running and analyzing open-search engine results with Magnum and PTMProphet, use of entrapment databases to benchmark validation workflows, and deploying the TPP using Docker containers & cloud computing platforms.

We will also present several posters:
  • Michael Hoopmann:  "Incorporating digestion efficiency analysis to improve shotgun proteomics analytical pipelines"  MP271

  • David Shteynberg: "PTMProphet + Magnum: Localization of Open-Mass Search Adducts and Mass Differences in Search Engine Results" TP 437

Please let your coworkers or any other interested people know, too!

Also, please let us know if you have a poster or oral presentation of research that makes use of the TPP; we'll try to drop by and visit.

More information and reprints at:  http://www.tppms.org/asms/

Thanks,
--Luis, David, Eric, and Michael