Ir á primeira mensaxe non lida

Eric Deutsch

non lida,
4 de xuño de 2013, 18:11:0004/06/13
a spctools...@googlegroups.com,spctools...@googlegroups.com,Eric Deutsch

Hi everyone, I’d like to alert you to two TPP-related items:

1) Next week is ASMS and we will be there! We will be staffing booth #171 all week long, and would be happy to see you if you stop by to say hello. We can help you with TPP questions, both on existing features as well as future directions, or bug reports, or installation questions, sign up for courses, etc.. Also on Monday night at 5:45 – 7:00 we will be hosting a workshop in room 3. We will give a brief intro to the existing TPP tools and then encourage discussion about them and about future directions for the TPP. So please some and learn about the TPP and be part of the discussion about the future.

2) If you haven’t yet participated in the survey, please consider doing so. It’s very short and it will help us prioritize future enhancements. We’ll keep it open for about two more weeks. You can access the survey at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YPVKX3Q

Thank you!

Eric

Responder a todos