Next TPP course March 31 - April 4: registration is open!

Eric Deutsch

Nov 25, 2013, 10:34:25 AM11/25/13
to spctools...@googlegroups.com, spctools...@googlegroups.com, Eric Deutsch

Hi everyone, the Seattle Proteome Center (SPC) is pleased to offer another hands-on course on the Trans-Proteomic Pipeline (TPP). We will focus on the use of our open-source software tools for the analysis, validation, storage and interpretation of data obtained from large-scale quantitative proteomics experiments and methods, multi-dimensional chromatography and tandem mass spectrometry. Through daily lectures and hands-on tutorials, course participants should become proficient in the use of these tools, including PeptideProphet, iProphet, PTMProphet, ProteinProphet, and other components of the TPP. We will show how you can use Amazon Web Services cloud computing to expand your computing capacity via the TPP. There will also be instruction on using other SPC resources such as PeptideAtlas, SRMAtlas, PIPE2, and related tools and other software packages.

More information and registration is available at:

5-day course at ISB in Seattle March 31 – April 4:

http://www.proteomecenter.org/nav.course_2014-3.php

This is the week immediately prior to the US HUPO conference in Seattle. So, if you’re planning on attending US HUPO, it may be convenient to come early to attend the TPP course.

http://www.ushupo.org/Conference/Program/tabid/64/Default.aspx

Let me know if you have questions.

Regards,

Eric

Mourad Bekhouche

Nov 26, 2013, 4:58:42 AM11/26/13
to spctools...@googlegroups.com
Dear Eric Deutsch,

I couldn't follow this link. Is there any other link to see the details concerning the inscription?

Mourad

Eric Deutsch

Nov 26, 2013, 8:18:24 PM11/26/13
to spctools...@googlegroups.com, Eric Deutsch

Hi Mourad, the link appears to work okay for me. What exactly did you observe? You can also go to our home page:

http://www.proteomecenter.org/

and there’s a link to the course near the bottom of the page.

If you still and or anyone else has trouble with the link, please let me know!

Thanks,

Eric