TPP @ ASMS -- booth #805 + Monday Workshop

Luis Mendoza

Jun 3, 2016, 6:28:51 PM6/3/16
to spctools...@googlegroups.com, spctools...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Next week the SPC software tools team is hosting a booth (#805) at the ASMS Conference; we're listed as Institute for Systems Biology on the program.

Please feel free to drop by and say hello to me (Luis), David, and Michael, and bring your PeptideAtlas/TPP-related software and/or installation questions.  We also have information on the upcoming TPP 5.0 release, as well as on courses in Shanghai and Taipei.  Or just come hang out between sessions.

We will also be conducting an evening Workshop on Monday at 5:45pm in room 301A.  We'll give a brief intro to the existing TPP tools and new capabilities (label-free quantitation, cross-linking validation, DIA data interrogation, etc), and then encourage discussion about them and about future directions for the TPP. So please come and learn about TPP and be part of the discussion about its future.

Lastly, we will be presenting several posters:
-- Michael:  Cross-linking data in pepXML (TP 658)
-- David: DISCO (WP 378)
-- Luis:  TPP 5.0.0 updates (ThP 275)

Please let your coworkers or any other interested people know, too!

Also, please let us know if you have a poster or oral presentation of research that makes use of the TPP; we'll try to drop by and visit.

Thanks,
--Luis, David, and Michael