Announcing the official release of Trans-Proteomic Pipeline (TPP) 5.2.0 "Flammagenitus".
We are proud to offer a major update to the Trans-Proteomic Pipeline (TPP) software, release 5.2.0. The software is available for Windows as well as Linux from all the usual locations (please see the section below, "Getting the TPP Software"). Most users are recommended to use the Windows installer, which installs and configures TPP and other required software, such as a web server. For advanced users who need to customize TPP, or for those who run on Linux or OS X, the source code can be downloaded.
== Release Notes ==
* Release notes on the most important new features, changes, and known issues are available at: http://tools.proteomecenter.org/wiki/index.php?title=TPP:5.2.0_Release_Notes
== Getting the TPP Software ==
* Download the TPP version 5.2.0 native windows installer from the Sashimi SourceForge project file release page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sashimi/files/Trans-Proteomic Pipeline (TPP)/
* Everyone is encouraged to read and contribute to our wiki, at http://tools.proteomecenter.org/wiki/
* For guides to installing and using our software, please see our wiki: http://tools.proteomecenter.org/wiki/index.php?title=Software:TPP
* For downloading the source code, please go to the following link: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sashimi/files/
and find the 5.2.0 source code .zip package
or, check out the code directly from svn:
svn export svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/sashimi/code/tags/release_5-2-0
For building from source, please refer to the README and INSTALL files in src/ directory of TPP as well as the wiki.
== Acknowledgements ==
The TPP Team: David, Luis, Mike, Eric, Jimmy, plus all other developers who contributed to this release from ISB. Thanks to developers and users from the TPP's user community who also provided feedback and code contributions.