TPP funding from NIGMS

Eric Deutsch

Apr 8, 2014, 5:09:31 PM4/8/14
to spctools...@googlegroups.com, spctools...@googlegroups.com, Eric Deutsch

Hi everyone, I am pleased to announce that we have received a new round of funding for the Trans-Proteomic Pipeline from NIGMS. This will allow us to continue the development, maintenance, and dissemination of the TPP for 4 more years. We are grateful to everyone in the community who wrote letters of support for us; these letters were definitely a significant factor in the positive reviews we received and the successful outcome for our proposal.

We look forward to enabling your research with the TPP in the coming years!

Regards,

Eric