Upcoming TPP courses

Eric Deutsch

Jun 26, 2017, 3:32:18 PM6/26/17
to spctools...@googlegroups.com, spctools...@googlegroups.com, Eric Deutsch

Hi everyone, I would like to let you know about various TPP course related events:

There is still room to register attend the TPP course here at ISB July 19-21. This was originally designed as an advanced course, but we have altered it to be more of an introductory course due to various requests. See agenda and registration information and lodging options at:

https://moritz.systemsbiology.org/courses/proteomics-informatics-course/july-2017-seattle-washington/

Please note also that this course immediately follows the two-day Cascadia Proteomics Symposium. It may be fun to attend both! For more information, please see:

http://www.cascadiaproteomics.org/

We have also confirmed that the next TPP course will be held September 12-16 in Dublin in the week prior to the HUPO World Congress. Registration is not yet open, but will in soon. Please examine the information we have so far and mark your calendar if you’re thinking of attending:

Course Information page:

https://moritz.systemsbiology.org/courses/proteomics-informatics-course/september-2017-dublin-ireland/

World HUPO Congress site.

http://hupo2017.ie/

Please forward this message to any colleagues who might be interested in attending.

Regards,

Eric