Fwd: [Corpora-List] Recruiting PhD students in NLP at the University of Sydney

Camilo Thorne

Dec 6, 2022, 4:40:36 AM12/6/22
to sp...@googlegroups.com, ai...@aixia.it

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jonathan K Kummerfeld via Corpora <cor...@list.elra.info>
Date: Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 12:57 AM
Subject: [Corpora-List] Recruiting PhD students in NLP at the University of Sydney
To: <cor...@list.elra.info>

Hi,
I'm recruiting PhD students for my group at the University of Sydney. See this page for details:

https://www.jkk.name/students/recruiting-phd/

I have funding for projects in a wide range of NLP topics. Topics I am particularly interested in include: (1) language to code dialogue systems, (2) NLP for data science, (3) human-AI collaborative systems.

Note that, unlike the central application process for many PhD programs, students should apply directly to me.

Thanks!

Jonathan Kummerfeld

--
Senior Lecturer (ie. research tenure-track Asst. Prof.)
University of Sydney