[Meetings][Call for Participation] LACORO 2024: 3rd Latin American Summer School on Robotics

LACORO committee

Oct 7, 2024, 10:33:33 AMOct 7
to Spc-L

LACORO 2024 - 3rd Latin American Summer School on Robotics

Rancagua (Chile) in-person, 9-13 December 2024

https://www.lacoro.org

The 3rd Latin American Summer School on Robotics is still accepting registrations. Due to some participant cancellations, we have a few slow-free spots again, which will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.

We encourage you to apply or update your registration if you haven't already. If you weren't selected for a travel grant or didn't apply on time, don't worry! We're actively seeking additional sponsors to provide more travel grants so that as many participants as possible can join us.

When submitting your application, please remember to include a poster or extended abstract, as this is an important grant requirement.

If you need further support, such as a letter for your visa application, or have questions about the venue, please don't hesitate to contact us. You can find options for accommodation and travel information on the "venue" subpage of the LACORO webpage, which we recommend checking regularly for updates.

We're looking forward to seeing you in Rancagua and can't wait for the contributions you will bring to the Robotics Community in Latin America!

Best regards on behalf of the organising committee.

beacon