Fwd: [Corpora-List] PhD positions at Uni. Trento (Italy) -- Language and Vision

Camilo Thorne

May 6, 2022, 2:49:53 AM5/6/22
to sp...@googlegroups.com, ai...@aixia.it

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raffaella Bernardi <raffaella...@unitn.it>
Date: Thu, May 5, 2022 at 5:18 PM
Subject: [Corpora-List] PhD positions at Uni. Trento (Italy) -- Language and Vision
To: corpora <cor...@uib.no>

PhD openings at the University of Trento (Italy) at:

- the Doctoral School in Cognitive and Brain Sciences (at CIMeC)
  Application deadline  May 31, 2022 04:00 PM (CEST).
 See here for details:  http://www.unitn.it/drcimec/admission

- the IECS Doctoral School (at DISI)
  Application deadline May 16, 2022 hrs. 04:00 PM (CEST).

Candidates interested in visually grounded language processing and in particular on multimodal conversational agents are invited to contact me.

For the position at CIMeC, I am looking for candidates with a cognitive science background, in particular with some expertise on dialogues. The ideal candidate would also have some experiences on computational (multimodal) models.

For the position at DISI, I am looking for candidates with a strong background in Computer Science, in particular on Machine Learning, ideally with some expertise on Natural Language Processing/Dialogue Systems.

I strongly encourage the collaboration between CIMeC and DISI PhD students. For the two positions now open on Language and Vision, the two students will have the opportunity to run their project in collaboration with Amazon Alexa (in Berlin).