Buscamos Desarrollador en Python para Cliente en USA

Alonso Mujica

Mar 26, 2023, 7:30:52 PM3/26/23
to sp...@googlegroups.com
Hola a todos,
Les compartimos este requerimiento para uno de nuestros clientes en Estados Unidos, si están interesados pueden aplicar usando este link: https://jobs.silabuz.com/en/job/55b7b7f6-cdd4-4480-bd47-74ac669b22d3/

Description

At OpenTeams, we are dedicated to bridging the gap between open-source communities and businesses to create mutually beneficial relationships. Our Project Success Program and Open Source Architect (OSA) network help companies extend their teams with open source contributors while providing the technical management they need to succeed. The OpenTeams Engineering Department is building innovative technologies to support project success, and we are currently seeking a Python Developer to join our team.

Job Summary:

We are seeking a skilled Python Developer to help us develop and maintain our software products. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining efficient back-end software using Python. The candidate must have solid knowledge of Python, APIs, CI/CD, GCP or AWS, and a good understanding of web frameworks, such as Flask or Django, as well as software development best practices. The candidate must also have experience with testing and debugging code, and managing bug fixes.

Our engineering team is working on developing products, including a suite of project management tools designed to streamline processes and boost efficiency. As part of our OpenTeams Project Success Program, we're leveraging the latest technologies in the Python ecosystem, data science and AI to provide valuable insights to our stakeholders. We're seeking a highly skilled candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is detail-oriented, and has a passion for delivering exceptional results. The successful candidate will be well-versed in development practices, such as writing code that interacts seamlessly with APIs, maintaining cloud-deployed applications, and implementing efficient technical designs using Python. This is an exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and contribute to the success of our team and company.

Responsibilities:

  • Develop and maintain code

  • Integrate third-party code and APIs

  • Assess code and feature change requests

  • Evaluate and produce technical solutions to proposed problems

  • Write unit tests

  • Debug software

  • Continuously improve your technical skills

  • Guiding and mentoring junior developers

Qualifications:

  • Advanced knowledge of Python and software development best practices

  • Experience with working with APIs, CI/CD

  • Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS)

  • Experience with building efficient back-end features in Python

  • Experience with managing testing and bug fixes

  • Familiarity with open source software and technologies

  • Knowledge of Python web frameworks, such as Flask or Django

  • Solid understanding of developing, designing, integrating, testing, and debugging software

  • Good understanding of designing systems and architectures for software solutions

Technical Skills:

  • Proficiency in core Python concepts, including data types, control flow, and functions

  • Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns

  • Experience working with Python web frameworks, such as Django or Flask

  • Solid understanding of database concepts and experience working with databases, such as MySQL or PostgreSQL

  • Ability to work with third-party libraries and APIs

  • Knowledge of software development best practices, such as version control, testing, and code reviews

  • Proficiency in working with Linux or Unix-based operating systems

  • Knowledge of software deployment and containerization tools, such as Docker

  • Understanding of web scraping and automation techniques, and experience with tools like BeautifulSoup and Selenium.

  • Experience working with data visualization tools, such as Matplotlib, Seaborn, or Plotly.

  • Knowledge of performance optimization techniques, such as profiling and caching.

  • Familiarity with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS or GCP, and experience deploying applications to these platforms.

  • Proficiency in working with RESTful APIs and understanding of API design principles.

  • Experience with concurrent programming and multithreading, including libraries like threading and multiprocessing is a plus.

--

Let's schedule a meeting here!