Fwd: [Grants] LatinX in Computer Vision at CVPR 2023 - Vancouver, Canada

Yván Túpac

Mar 7, 2023, 3:45:23 PM3/7/23
to sp...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Karen Sanchez <ksan...@latinxinai.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 7, 2023 at 3:15 PM
Subject: [Grants] LatinX in Computer Vision at CVPR 2023 - Vancouver, Canada
FYI

Dear researcher,

The LXAI Grants are here! Are you looking for financial support to attend the premier IEEE / CVF Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Conference (CVPR) 2023 in Vancouver, Canada?

Apply for one of the grants that support the cost of travel and registration of Latinos at CVPR.
Fill out the forms:
✈️ Travel grant: https://buff.ly/3kRbauz
💵 Registration grant: https://buff.ly/3JmTcJW

Grants.jpg

Submit a full-paper to the LXAI workshop which be co-located at CVPR, and increase the chance to have a travel grant.

cfp_extended.jpeg

We thank you for sharing this message with your network!

Follow us on Twitter and stay tuned for our workshop.
Visit our website https://www.latinxinai.org/cvpr2023

See you on Vancouver, Canada!

Best regards,

Karen Yaneth Sanchez Quiroga