Job Openings @ zAgile

Jean Huertas

Apr 5, 2022, 3:28:23 PM4/5/22
to sp...@googlegroups.com

Job Openings @ zAgile

Senior Software Engineers

Junior Software Engineers

zAgile has a number of openings for Junior and Senior software engineers with experience in programming languages such as Java, Javascript, C#, Python, as well as testing and maintaining software products, software design architectures, and agile methodologies. Written and verbal proficiency in the English language is a must.

Join our growing team of highly motivated and talented software engineers that are creating world-class software used by some of the largest enterprises in the world.  We offer life challenging career opportunities for talented software professionals in the Americas.

Qualifications & Skills

Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical related field.

Self-driven – Solving tasks independently, seeking assistance when needed.

Communications – Transmit technical ideas to people.

Disciplined – Set and Meet delivery expectations.

Aptitude – Ability to learn new technologies.

Motivation – Desire to improve skills and explore new technologies and innovative ideas

Why Work at zAgile?

zAgile has the attributes, opportunity, and benefits that top talents seek.

  • Established in 2006 with hundreds of enterprise customers.

  • Leading-edge technologies: zAgile’s solutions apply a variety of innovative technologies (big data and analytics, search engines, semantic technologies, PaaS platforms, machine learning, cloud application integrations, etc.)

  • Serving a broad range of industries: Technology, Banking, Retail, Healthcare, and more.

Our Values and What We Offer

  • Friendly and team-oriented environment.  We work together, learn from each other, and maintain laser-focus on our customers.

  • Startup culture. We make decisions quickly and focus on novel ideas to solve traditional problems.

  • Agile development environment with Scrum

  • Competitive compensation, both salary and bonus

  • Flex Hours with great work-life balance.

  • 100% remote work, with time zones within the Americas.  We have always been a remote company.

  • Paid Health Insurance

  • Annual vacations and company holidays

Send your resume in English to jo...@zagile.com

--