Fail to export shapefiles to Postgis

Juan Suarez

Apr 11, 2013, 10:50:27 AM4/11/13
to spati...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i get this error que I try to export a shapefile to postgis 2.1 (Windows xp/Windows , arcMpa 10). I have tried to export with points, polygons and polylines.

Thanks in advance
error_stLink2.JPG

Bianca Rosenbaum

May 14, 2013, 5:33:02 PM5/14/13
to spati...@googlegroups.com
I have the same error but no solution so far. Hopefully someone can help out!

Chun

May 31, 2013, 9:22:14 AM5/31/13
to spati...@googlegroups.com
If you table was loaded with other tool, this may happen because table loaded by other tool may not be compatible with the ESRI Feature Class format. Also, the coordinate system could be different. Try to use the SpatialKit to load a shapefile to PostGIS, and then link it to ArcMap.