processing speed/performance of 10 million+ records?

Dennis Dalbey

Oct 24, 2016, 3:27:58 PM10/24/16
to SpatialKit
can anyone attest to the performance/speed of this extension when dealing with millions of records?  the 100 records limit does nothing to help me with testing and support has been non responsive to my emails.   I would really like to purchase 12 licenses from them for my team but don't want to shell out over $3,400 if the extension can't handle large amounts of data.  I guess I could just purchase a single license and test myself but figured I would ask here.

I'm using 10.4.1 and connecting to SQL.  any feedback is appreciated.
thanks