Decimal Symbol (non-englis locale)

Chun

Dec 5, 2011, 2:35:33 PM12/5/11
to SpatialKit
To support PostGIS 3D/4D, we create another geometry converter with
EWKT.

I guess this is a locale issue. SpatialKit doesn't have any locale
version yet. You can set your system Decimal Sysmbol to "." instead of
French ",".

Follow these steps to set the decimal symbol:
1. Open Control Panel
2. Open Region and Language
3. Click Additional Setting button.
4. Change the Decimal Symbol to ".".
5. Click Apply button.

Harijaona Randriambololona

Nov 26, 2015, 1:16:47 AM11/26/15
to SpatialKit
I have an ArcGIS 10.1 running on Windows 8.1, 64 bit.
I installed spatialkit 4.0.0. I can connect to the Postgres/PostGis database. And the list of table is visible on Spatialkit.
I changed the decimal symbol on "." instead of "," as you recommand.

But I have a message error like this when I load the tables:

Could you help me please?

Sincerely