Still supported?

Jeff V

Sep 27, 2016, 5:24:14 AM9/27/16
to SpatialKit
Just wondering if this is still be supported in anyway or is this been abandoned?

Thanks
Jeff

Jeff V

Sep 29, 2016, 4:47:22 AM9/29/16
to SpatialKit
Have requested access to a licence to test, but no response.  Is this group dead?  If so, any chance of making the software open source?

Brian Wilson

Sep 29, 2016, 12:40:21 PM9/29/16
to spati...@googlegroups.com
I started this google group because there seemed to be no channel for communications with the developers but forgot it was even out there until you wrote. SpatialKit has always seemed like a side project for the developer(s) but they usually respond pretty quickly when messages were posted here.

Opening the source would be great, wouldn't it? Seems unlikely all the same. Even though it's appears to be a low level project they release updates periodically.... though the latest is for 10.2 which makes it about 3 years out of sync.

Brian

Brian Wilson, GISP
Wildsong: 707-827-0001

Jeff V

Oct 6, 2016, 4:20:02 AM10/6/16
to SpatialKit
Brian

Thanks for your update.

Unfortunately all my attempts to contact the developers have failed so far.  Cannot obtain a licence file.  Certainly not investing in a product where if there is a potential paying customer, they cannot be bothered to respond.

Would be good to know if anyone that uses the extension has had some contact with the developer recently!

Jeff