ODBC linkage to Geopackage

Christopher Mumford

Jul 1, 2021, 10:08:12 AM7/1/21
to SpatiaLite Users
With acknowledgement for at least one prior discussion on this topic, I am still unable to set up an ODBC link that will allow me to use MS Access to edit non-spatial attributes of an existing record in a Geopackage database created with qGIS.

Here is the DNS that I'm using:

 DSN=SQLite3 Datasource;Database=C:\Dropbox\GIS Data\Improvements\Improvements test gpkg\Improvements gpkg.gpkg;StepAPI=0;SyncPragma=NORMAL;NoTXN=0;Timeout=100000;ShortNames=0;LongNames=0;NoCreat=0;NoWCHAR=0;FKSupport=0;JournalMode=;OEMCP=0;LoadExt='C:\Program Files\QGIS 3.20.0\bin\mod_spatialite.dll';ACCDB=YES;

And when I try to edit an attribute in an existing record,  a popup informs me :

      "ODBC update on linked table '"Improvements gpkg' failed.
        No such function: ST_IsEmpty(1) (#1)

Any and all comments / suggestions are welcome!

br...@frogmouth.net

Jul 1, 2021, 6:08:21 PM7/1/21
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com
Asking the same question 3 times in as many days isn't going to get you more answers. Please be realistic.

Christopher Mumford

Jul 2, 2021, 7:09:06 PM7/2/21
to SpatiaLite Users
Sorry for banging on the door. I would like to add that I've raised the same question in several other user groups over the past year or so, all to no avail. This group, on the other hand, is clearly well-informed. I would be especially interested to know if Alex Z resolved his issue.