Recent Windows 64bit Version of Spatialite_gui

Jim

Feb 26, 2022, 3:09:16 PM2/26/22
to SpatiaLite Users
Does a recent 64 bit version of spataiite_gui exist?

I have a large csv file that I would like to import into spatialite database.

The older version I have, jsut atops after processing for about 30 seconds.

Also, are there any rules about the content or format of the CSV file.

Regards,
Jim

Jukka Rahkonen

Feb 28, 2022, 12:13:28 PM2/28/22
to SpatiaLite Users
Hi,

How large csv do you have exactly? For me the processing stops usually because of errors in the csv like at a row with too few or too many fields. I suggest to do some debugging. Test with 10 rows first and make it work. The try with 10000 rows, 100000 etc.

The GUI of the Load CSV/TXT is probably the best documentation. Decimal separator can be point or comma, stings may "appear" either this way or 'like this', and the field separator you can selec yourself. Obviously that character should not appear in the field data.

-Jukka Rahkonen-