Standalone libspatialite.so (5.0.0 or 5.01) for SQLITE Load_Extension

Jim

Dec 4, 2021, 11:59:31 AM12/4/21
to SpatiaLite Users
Does anyone know of android version of libspatialite.so that can be used with the Sqlite Load_Extension statement.

I have a version for Spatialite 4.3.0 that works fine with the standard Sqlite libraries provided by Java and Microsoft for C# (Xamarin).

However, I find I need a function that was new in Spatialite 5.0.

Because of the volume of code and the use of multiple languages, I can't use an integrated Sqlite-Spatialite library.

if a build is required, I can do so either on Windows or a Linux.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jim