Jaime Visser

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Tony Milosch

未讀,
2009年6月16日 上午11:51:132009/6/16
收件者:sparsh-ui
Jamie Visser says,

I and several students at the Fontys University of applied sciences
have
been working on a project to get multitouch working using two
high-resolution cameras. To test our software we would like to use
some
of
the applications thus far developed for SparshUI but we have only
found
the Fingerpaint application in the subversion repo. Do you have
compiled
(jar) versions of other applications we can use?

Tony Milosch

未讀,
2009年6月16日 上午11:52:092009/6/16
收件者:sparsh-ui
Sparsh Team says

Absolutely. This may take some time, but we'd love to be of help.
What's
your time frame for this?

Tony Milosch

未讀,
2009年6月16日 上午11:52:582009/6/16
收件者:sparsh-ui
Jamie says

We are in the final stages of development right now, so we want to
begin
testing as soon as possible. Up to now we have been using the
fingerpaint
application to test our implementation of the sparsh protocol.

Tony Milosch

未讀,
2009年6月16日 上午11:54:242009/6/16
收件者:sparsh-ui
Sparsh team says

We have updated our compiled applications, please see Google Code, and
post about new compiled apps.

Thanks
回覆所有人
回覆作者