Dell Latitude XT (N-Trig)?

nbinder

Sep 7, 2009, 4:17:32 AM9/7/09
to sparsh-ui
Can anybody tell me about the status of the Dell Latitude XT (N-Trig)
support? Is it still being planned, will it be supported in the near
future or is it already being beta tested or even already implemented?

Thank you for your help,
Nick

Jay

Sep 7, 2009, 1:53:00 PM9/7/09
to sparsh-ui
Hi Nick,

We do have support for the Dell Latitude XT, but only through Windows
7. N-trig has yet to release a decent SDK, as far as I know, so we
can't access the device directly. However, if you're willing to
install the Windows 7 release candidate, you can download our Windows
7 driver and use that. We own a Dell Latitude XT and it works great.
4 points of touch w/ pretty good precision.

http://sparsh-ui.googlecode.com/files/SparshUI_Win7_Driver_0.1a.exe

Thanks,

Jay
Sparsh-UI Developer