C++ Sparh-UI Server

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Darkein

未读,
2009年4月17日 09:56:052009/4/17
收件人 sparsh-ui
Hi,

I'm working on a multi-touch project with MERL Touch Table.
I developed a simple driver to connect the table to C++ server.
But I saw that you have developed other functions on java server.
So it is possible to have the same version of java server but in C++?

Now I try to develop my own application, I read the
SparshUI_MultiTouch_APP_Development, but can i have more precision
about the main programme:

I use:

(class MyApp : public client)

if(myApp==NULL)
myApp= new MyApp(m_Hwnd);
if(serverConnection==NULL)
serverConnection = new ServerConnection("localhost", myApp);

serverConnection->run();

It is right?

Jay

未读,
2009年4月17日 12:47:362009/4/17
收件人 sparsh-ui
Hello!

First of all, your code is correct for creating a client connection to
the gesture server. Calling serverConnection->run() will start the
receive message thread that allows the client connection to receive
events.

As far as the C++/Java issue goes, active development occurs on the
Java Gesture Server. We generally implement in Java first, then port
the changes over the C++ server. Right now, we're engaged in too many
other development tasks to port the tip revision of the Java server
into C++. However: you can run the Java gesture server and still
write a C++ client. The gestures in the Java server will be
recognized and sent out to the client, so all that needs to change in
the C++ world would be adding functionality for the client to receive
the new gestures and react appropriately. If you're interested in
doing that, we will need to update a little of the C++ client
protocol. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Jay

Darkein

未读,
2009年4月21日 05:17:152009/4/21
收件人 sparsh-ui
In fact I can only use C++

So, if it's possible to have:
-Application and Driver in C++
-Server in Java

I am very interesting by this possibility
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子