İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Ali R

okunmadı,
10 Şub 2009 10:37:3710.02.2009
alıcı spar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

first off: Great Work!!

But i cant find the compilation instructions for the irtouch driver/adaptor. Could you please help me a bit...

I already tried compiling it, dowloaded vpr 2 and gmtl, linked the *.h files to the Include, but dont have the method QueryValueAttribut from tinyXML and cant find it anywhere. would be nice if you could help, or upload binary for windows.
Thank you very much in advance!!!

--
greeting from germany,

Ali

--
Gruß,

Ali

Murat Ersoy

okunmadı,
12 Şub 2009 11:14:5512.02.2009
alıcı spar...@googlegroups.com
hi Ali
i m from istanbul.i m interested with multi touch like u.And ı want to know that are u turk?coz ı ve some questions but ı dont ve enough english so ı couldnt ask anyone.So ı need to introduce some turkish friends or someone who knows turkish.By the way nice to meet u my friend ı hope that u ll understand my language problem.but maybe we can try to talk :) ın correct way is ıf u try to understand me we can talk about multitouch.thank u i ll be waiting ur mail:)

--- On Tue, 2/10/09, Ali R <ali.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

Prasad RS

okunmadı,
12 Şub 2009 11:41:0312.02.2009
alıcı spar...@googlegroups.com, Omar Porto
Hi
The setup is under /trunk/experimental/irdiver/irbezeldriversetup/
This exe is calibrated to work with our bezel. Let me know if it works. So you need to first start the sparsh ui server first and then start the irbezeldriver. Sorry resposnes will be late over the next week.

Prasad

2009/2/10 Ali R <ali.h...@gmail.com>

--
Prasad R.S.

Ali

okunmadı,
12 Şub 2009 12:13:3812.02.2009
alıcı spar...@googlegroups.com
Hi murat,

Sorry but I'm not Turkish and don't speek or understand it. I'm Iranian ;-).
By the way: your English is not that bad... So we can talk, if you are fine with my English too :-).
I study computer science in hamburg germany and already wrote a bachelor thesis about multitouch with a friend(www.YouTube.com/user/ubicomphawhamburg).
What do you do with multitouch? Do you specifically have questions 'bout irtouch system?

Greetings,

Ali

ali.h...@gmail.com

okunmadı,
12 Şub 2009 12:57:0312.02.2009
alıcı sparsh-ui
Hi Prasad,
thank you very much.
I had to copy the dll files of VRJuggler/lib to Windows/system32 and
rename the file cppdom_d.dll to cppdom-0_7_10.dll to make it work.
Calibration was ok.
And i can see, that you have the same problems that we have. We are
currently working on it, but... you know kinda hard.

Thanks, and if you need anything i'd be happy to help!

On Feb 12, 5:41 pm, Prasad RS <mail....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> The setup is under /trunk/experimental/irdiver/irbezeldriversetup/
> This exe is calibrated to work with our bezel. Let me know if it works. So
> you need to first start the sparsh ui server first and then start the
> irbezeldriver. Sorry resposnes will be late over the next week.
>
> Prasad
>
> 2009/2/10 Ali R <ali.hamb...@gmail.com>

Prasad RS

okunmadı,
12 Şub 2009 13:01:2712.02.2009
alıcı spar...@googlegroups.com
What problems? The problems related to " not able to distinguish  points when u touch simultaneously ? "  and not getting co-ordinates when  you touch along the same line?

Try sparsh and let me know what you think of it.

--
Prasad R.S.

Ali R

okunmadı,
13 Şub 2009 11:39:3913.02.2009
Prasad RS wrote:
> What problems? The problems related to " not able to distinguish
> points when u touch simultaneously ? " and not getting co-ordinates
> when you touch along the same line?
>
> Try sparsh and let me know what you think of it.
>
> 2009/2/12 ali.h...@gmail.com <mailto:ali.h...@gmail.com>
> <ali.h...@gmail.com <mailto:ali.h...@gmail.com>>
>

> Hi Prasad,
> thank you very much.
> I had to copy the dll files of VRJuggler/lib to Windows/system32 and
> rename the file cppdom_d.dll to cppdom-0_7_10.dll to make it work.
> Calibration was ok.
> And i can see, that you have the same problems that we have. We are
> currently working on it, but... you know kinda hard.
>
> Thanks, and if you need anything i'd be happy to help!
>
> On Feb 12, 5:41 pm, Prasad RS <mail....@gmail.com
> <mailto:mail....@gmail.com>> wrote:
> > Hi
> > The setup is under /trunk/experimental/irdiver/irbezeldriversetup/
> > This exe is calibrated to work with our bezel. Let me know if it
> works. So
> > you need to first start the sparsh ui server first and then
> start the
> > irbezeldriver. Sorry resposnes will be late over the next week.
> >
> > Prasad
> >
> > 2009/2/10 Ali R <ali.hamb...@gmail.com
> <mailto:ali.hamb...@gmail.com>>
> >

> > > Hi,
> > > first off: Great Work!!
> >
> > > But i cant find the compilation instructions for the irtouch
> > > driver/adaptor. Could you please help me a bit...
> >
> > > I already tried compiling it, dowloaded vpr 2 and gmtl, linked
> the *.h
> > > files to the Include, but dont have the method
> QueryValueAttribut from
> > > tinyXML and cant find it anywhere. would be nice if you could
> help, or
> > > upload binary for windows.
> > > Thank you very much in advance!!!
> >
> > > --
> > > greeting from germany,
> >
> > > Ali
> >
> > > --
> > > Gruß,
> >
> > > Ali
> >
> > --
> > Prasad R.S.
>

> --
> Prasad R.S.

Yes exactly those Problems and the Ghost Points: when you touch with two
Fingers you get 4 possible Points and with three Fingers there are 9
possibilities and so on...

I tried the Fingerpaint application and it worked fine. I have to play a
little bit more to say, but sometimes it was a bit slow in response.
Maybe there is problem with the network over here.
If i have some time left next week, i will implement a little Photo
Application on sparsh basis.

cu

--
Greetings,

Ali

Prasad RS

okunmadı,
13 Şub 2009 13:36:2713.02.2009
alıcı spar...@googlegroups.com
Hi
There is a photo app ...you can download  it from svn.. its in the app directory.

2009/2/13 Ali R <ali.h...@gmail.com>

--
Prasad R.S.

omarus77

okunmadı,
13 Şub 2009 15:26:0713.02.2009
alıcı sparsh-ui
HI Ali

Omar In Peru, I was wondering sinbce I am hacving a bit of trouble
running the Irdriver our friend Prasad Posted.

Where do you get tghe Missing Dll files

I get a missing Dll message that says:

cannot locate Libnspr4.dll

But When I put it inside system32 The irdriver.exe
gives a new message that the Libnspr4.dll file is not compatible
with the irdriver or something similar..

What are the steps for us that have the IRbezel?

please confirm if these are them

Install Sparsh windows complete inthe PC

1. Run Sparsh Touch lib Adaptor
2. Run Sparsh Touch Lib Configuation
3. Double clik the Java Gesture server included inside the Complete
Sparsh for windows
4. Run The irdriver.exe

5. Start Using the Frame?

Please advise the right sequence of events or if I am missing any

Kind Regards

Omar Porto
Stagerig Interactive

On Feb 12, 12:57 pm, "ali.hamb...@gmail.com" <ali.hamb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

prasad

okunmadı,
13 Şub 2009 15:35:3113.02.2009
alıcı sparsh-ui
Hi Omar,
Here are the steps:

1. Install Sparsh UI
2. Install IrTouch Driver

3.Run Sparsh UI
4. Run irTouch driver
5. Run the java app {FingerPaint.jar}

Libnspr4.dll ? I dont think the driver or sparsh is dependent on
this..
Try following the above steps

Prasad

The setup is for 32 bit windows system.

omarus77

okunmadı,
14 Şub 2009 06:53:0614.02.2009
alıcı sparsh-ui
Hello Prasad

Thanks for the fast Reply

I am still getting.. ( when trying to run irdriver.exe ):

The application cannot start because Libnspr4.dll is not found.
reinstalling the aplication might fix this problem

...I downloaded and placed Libnspr4.dll inside System32
, do a reboot....

But This message appears after trying to run Irdriver.exe

Install cannot continue because Libnspr4.dll in system32 is not a
Valid windows image

I have notice only nspr4.dll is installed in system32 as a part of
Firefox

I found a post related to Jss Dependencies that might be useful
i will copy it here

Pls Help when you have time... I am using Windows Xp SP2 on a Core 2
Duo
Desktop with 4Gig Ram Win32

Best Regards

Omar Porto
Stagerig Interactive

Subject: Re: JSS dll dependencies -- nspr4.dll and libnspr4.dll
Actions...
From: neil williams - Sun Microsystems - Santa Clara United States
(neil...@sun.com)
Date: Jan 8, 2007 7:00:31 pm
List: org.mozilla.lists.dev-tech-crypto

Steve Mitchell wrote:

It is confusing deploying JSS on Windows XP. The library jss4.dll
depends on libnspr4.dll, not nspr4.dll as is installed with Firefox.
Other dependent libraries such as nss3.dll depend on nspr4.dll. Should
I copy and rename nspr4.dll to libnspr4.dll, or are these supposed to
be different libraries? There is no useful guidance on the "Using JSS"
page.

--Steve

Steve, there are 2 versions of NSPR libraries for Windows. They differ
in their use of the underlying threading used. Are you trying to use
the same NSS/NSPR libraries that Firefox uses?

ali.h...@gmail.com

okunmadı,
23 Şub 2009 04:30:2323.02.2009
alıcı sparsh-ui
Hi Omar,

Sry, but i had much to do last week...
actually there are quite a few dependencies, because of the use of
VRJuggler, the steps for me to make it run are as follows:

1: Install VRJuggler 2, you can get it here:
http://www.vrjuggler.org/downloads/2.0.3/vrjuggler-2.0.3-1-vc80-setup.exe
Make sure you have Java >= 1.5

2: Copy all *.dll from Drive:\\installdirectory_of_VRJUGGLER\VRjuggler
\lib to system32
Make sure not to overwrite any other dlls from your system, so copy
them one by one(its ok to overwrite libnspr4.dll)...

3: Rename cppdom_d.dll to cppdom-0_7_10.dll

4: Follow steps from Prasad:
"Here are the steps:
1. Install Sparsh UI
2. Install IrTouch Driver
3.Run Sparsh UI
4. Run irTouch driver
5. Run the java app {FingerPaint.jar} "

Hope this helps so far...

I still get some exceptions here when trying to run photo app:

1: started Gesture Server cpp version
2: started IRbezel
2.5: started fingerpaint and it worked
3: imported Photo app in eclipse, chaned resolution and path to
pictures, background picture.
4: started photo app and it runs

but the photos doesnt move although the irbezel shows points and
gesture server gets input. After touching a while with more fingers
the Getsure Server throws an exception. So i started Gesture Server
java version in eclipse Debug mode to see which Exception is thrown.
It turns out it is a Null-Pointer Exception with output somthing like
"Gesture unknown... .... ... size: 0"

I can try to work out this issue if i have more time...

Greetings,

Ali

Koichi Senada

okunmadı,
20 Mar 2009 03:49:1220.03.2009
alıcı sparsh-ui
hello, folks!
we have an application that receives TUIO protocol UDP messages as
input.
The TUIO protocol parser is written as a plug-in DLL.
Now we need to receive the messages from a multitouch frames made by
IRTOUCH ( http://www.irtouch.com/ ).
The trouble is that their hardware hasn't native support for TUIO,
exactly it's not sending any TUIO messages.
We've started writing another plug-in for the IRCTOUCH devices.
But now I think that using a single plug-in for a standard common TUIO
protocol is better, than using a number of plugins for different kinds
of hardware.

So my question is, whether do you guys know some applications that
would connect to the IRTOUCH devices and transmit received data as
TUIO protocol UDP messages?

Also, what are the "VPR" and "GMTL" things?
We have only "Multi Touch SDK" by "Beijing IRTOUCHSYSTEMS Co. Ltd."

Koichi Senada, Russia.
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir