NextWindow Adapter for Sparsh-UI

15 просмотров

Farid Ravaei

не прочитано,
10 июл. 2010 г., 00:07:0210.07.2010
– sparsh-ui
Hi there,

Is there a direct Sparsh-UI adapter for NextWindow hardware (HP
TouchSmart)? Can I use Win 7 Adapter without the transparent window
solution?

Thanks
Farid

Stephen Gilbert

не прочитано,
10 июл. 2010 г., 10:32:4510.07.2010
– spar...@googlegroups.com
Farid,

I'm more of the project sponsor than a developer, but I know that we
have applications running on a TouchSmart, and I'm pretty sure we're
doing it without the glass pane transparent window approach. Also,
were the one asking about Java earlier? There's a Sparsh server
written in Java and C++, but because it does socket communications,
your app can be in Java or C++ independently.

Check the Sparsh wiki http://code.google.com/p/sparsh-ui/w/list
Maybe some of the other Sparsh developers will comment.

Also, we have a new project called AQUA-G which is like Sparsh, but
generalizes to other devices / interaction modes besides touch, if
you're interested.
http://code.google.com/p/aqua-gesture-framework/

Stephen

> --