JavaFX and HP TouchSmart (NextWindow)

Message has been deleted

Farid Ravaei

Jul 10, 2010, 12:00:26 AM7/10/10
to sparsh-ui
Hi Everybody,

Looks like MT4J and JavaFX can't get integrated easily. Is there
another way (e.g. Sparsh-UI) to access HP Touchsmart touch events from
JavaFX? or generally Java? I don't want to use Transparent Window
solution.

Farid

Jay Roltgen

Jul 12, 2010, 5:02:53 PM7/12/10
to spar...@googlegroups.com
Farid,

JavaFX adapters should be available for download on the downloads page of the wiki in a few minutes.

~Jay

Farid

Jay

Jul 12, 2010, 5:04:15 PM7/12/10
to sparsh-ui
These are courtesy of Axel, member of this group.