Norton AV doesn't like Sparksdr website

Stuart Lent

Mar 16, 2023, 10:31:45 PM3/16/23
to SparkSDR
Norton AV doesn't like SparkSDR website. Says it is a malicious attack site. I continued onto site. Tried to download for windows. Wouldn't allow me to download. Came up with virus alert. Left the site and went back in. Went back into site I click on the Windows download. I can click but nothing happens. I am about tired of AV and hackers. About tired of software that tells me what to do not what I want to do.

Jean-Baptiste GALLAUZIAUX

Mar 17, 2023, 3:22:11 AM3/17/23
to SparkSDR
There must exist a way to bypass the alert and download SparkSDR. I use Edge under Windows 11 with Defender, I had the same alert and could bypass it. I just tried again : in the red alert rectangle I click on the last line 'Access to the site" (translated from French) but in opening download page the download does not work now. However I could do it last year with success and don't know what happens now.
73 - Pierre - FK8IH