Submodes visible in receiver slices

Ronald Spiering

Jul 26, 2022, 4:49:24 AM7/26/22
to SparkSDR
Dear Alan,
Is it possible to make the submode vissible in the tabs of different receiver slices.
If i make two receivers for Q65 submodes 15A and 30A
I cannot see in the tabs any visible difference.
Regards, Ron

Ronald Spiering

Jul 29, 2022, 4:01:05 AM7/29/22
to SparkSDR
I mean in the virtual receiver box after the red dot the submode for example 300C (Q65-300C).
It fits in the 8 digits you havev there.
Regards,
Ron

ahop...@googlemail.com

Jul 29, 2022, 4:14:32 AM7/29/22
to SparkSDR
Hi Ron,
I have been pondering various tweaks to this part of the UI to give more info and make it easier to identify which is which.  I've not quite worked out what I want to do but will probably include this when I do.  I had also wondered about making the Q65 mode handle more than one submode at a time, this has plus and minus points and would make the ui more complex.
73 Alan M0NNB