Keeping receivers in order

Trevor Smithers

Jul 30, 2022, 7:12:14 AM7/30/22
to SparkSDR
Is it possible to move virtual receivers to a different position in the GUI ?

Example: HL2 currently set up with numerous receivers covering 160-10 in mode order ie a block of WSPR receivers 160-10 followed by another block decoding FT8 160-10, followed by FT4 and so on - around 28 receivers in all.

Now, if I find I have missed a WSPR receiver for 160 I can create a new VR but it shows up at the far end of the block and is visually out of sequence. Is it possible to insert a new rx at a specific position on the GUI - drag and drop etc.

73
Trevor  G0KTN

jeff forber

Aug 10, 2022, 12:21:31 PM8/10/22
to SparkSDR
yes this would be a good feature as i run 60 vrx .....thanks again Alan for this software

ahop...@googlemail.com

Aug 10, 2022, 12:51:49 PM8/10/22
to SparkSDR
Hi,
sorry for not replying to this, It got me thinking about how to do it and I forgot the message. It is on the list.
73 Alan M0NNB

Trevor Smithers

Jan 14, 2023, 12:35:49 PM1/14/23
to SparkSDR
Alan,
Any further thoughts on this ?

73
Trevor  G0KTN

ahop...@googlemail.com

Jan 15, 2023, 1:45:30 PM1/15/23
to SparkSDR
Hi Trevor,
I've not forgotten it and it is nearing the top of the small job list :)
73 Alan M0NNB

jeff forber

Mar 18, 2023, 3:12:59 PM3/18/23
to SparkSDR
hello Alan.....is this near the top of your list plus,..... like to ask if its possible to have a the 2 inputs on the Redpitaya  to run at the same time so we can use diversity antennas...... super if you can look into this    regards Jeff  G8SCU 73