CW with Hermes Lite

DF7GT

Jun 25, 2024, 4:34:43 PM (7 days ago) Jun 25
to SparkSDR
Hello, here Wilhelm DF7GT, I am very excited about the CW function in sparks with my hermes lite using keyboard function. but I want to switch on a straight key.
Is there an easy way to use a straight key with my laptop computer usig spark?

ahop...@googlemail.com

Jun 27, 2024, 4:42:05 AM (6 days ago) Jun 27
to SparkSDR
Hi Wilhelm,
spark will accept a midi input to trigger cw from a key, there are a number of projects that will convert a straight key to midi GitHub - softerhardware/CWKeyer: CW Keyer for Teensy 4.0   GitHub - ahopper/sparkey: midi interface to Spark SDR or you can plug the key directly into the radio.
73 Alan M0NNB