Null reference exception with v2.0.33

samuel kallmeyer

Nov 13, 2022, 4:23:16 AM11/13/22
to SparkSDR
Hi,
I tried to update my old version of sparksdr to the latest 2.0.33 on my rpi4.
I have the following issue:
starting
libEGL warning: DRI2: failed to authenticate
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at radio.wirelessModel..ctor() in /home/pi/Documents/sparksdr/src/SparkSDR/shared/Models/wirelessModel.cs:line 95
   at SparkSDR.App.OnFrameworkInitializationCompleted() in /home/pi/Documents/sparksdr/src/SparkSDR/App.xaml.cs:line 32
   at Avalonia.Controls.AppBuilderBase`1.Setup() in /_/src/Avalonia.Controls/AppBuilderBase.cs:line 308
   at Avalonia.ClassicDesktopStyleApplicationLifetimeExtensions.StartWithClassicDesktopLifetime[T](T builder, String[] args, ShutdownMode shutdownMode) in /_/src/Avalonia.Controls/ApplicationLifetimes/ClassicDesktopStyleApplicationLifetime.cs:line 208
   at SparkSDR.Program.Main(String[] args) in /home/pi/Documents/sparksdr/src/SparkSDR/Program.cs:line 74

I suspect that I have a library which is missing, but I don't want to struggle too much on this.
Any ideas?
73,

   Samuel

ahop...@googlemail.com

Nov 14, 2022, 7:52:34 AM11/14/22
to SparkSDR
Hi Samuel,
I suspect it is a corrupt config file or maybe there is some incompatibility between versions that I have missed. Try moving or renaming the contents of the Settings directory, it is in the same place as the error logs.
73 Alan M0NNB

samuel kallmeyer

Nov 14, 2022, 8:58:37 AM11/14/22
to ahop...@googlemail.com, SparkSDR
Thanks Alan for this tip, SparkSDR is working again.
73,
  Samuel