Re: [sparksdr] Digest for sparksdr@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Gmail

Mar 18, 2024, 12:48:05 AMMar 18
to sparksdr
Ok thank you, I'll take a look at that.
73
Malcolm

---- On Sat, 16 Mar 2024 00:14:12 +1100 <spar...@googlegroups.com> wrote ---

Josh Logan <kd7...@gmail.com>: Mar 14 07:58AM -0700

Yes, but not directly. I run a 3 band skimmer with Sparksdr into DXLab
"Spot Collector" with spardsdr2dxc.py , the 1st slot uses VB audio cable
into wsjt-x and that feeds JTAlert.

I can then pick which (or both) programs I want to make announcements. I
like the coloring JTAlert adds to wsjt-x, so I use that to make all of my
contacts.

The same developer of spardsdr2dxc.py also has a program to feed grid
tracker, but I did not find that as helpful as the above setup.

73, KD7HGL
Josh

On Wed, Mar 13, 2024, 9:46 PM Malcolm Warwick <malcolm...@gmail.com>