Waterfall rate bug report

Christopher KB3CS

Apr 6, 2024, 11:52:38 AMApr 6
to SparkSDR
I've set my waterfall to drop slowly, and in versions 975, 984, and now 985, when I resize the SparkSDR window, the waterfall goes to maximum rate (?).

Stopping and restarting the radio puts the waterfall back to the drop rate I have set.

IIRC, I have seen this behavior in Linux (975?) and can say for certain it is the same for all the referenced version in Windows.

ahop...@googlemail.com

Apr 19, 2024, 2:08:26 AMApr 19
to SparkSDR
Hi,
thanks for the report, I'll try and fix it for the next release.
73 Alan M0NNB

PE3ES / F4VTQ

Apr 28, 2024, 3:55:51 AMApr 28
to SparkSDR
Could be related to the difference in Speed for the waterfall I reported when comparing RSP1A and RSP1B

Erwin

ahop...@googlemail.com

May 2, 2024, 5:13:43 AMMay 2
to SparkSDR