Two SDR radios

Timothy Boyd

Aug 5, 2022, 11:40:49 AM8/5/22
to SparkSDR
Thinking of getting another SDR. Can SparkSDR listen to two radios on the same computer at the same time ?

ahop...@googlemail.com

Aug 5, 2022, 12:04:29 PM8/5/22
to SparkSDR
Yes.

Timothy Boyd

Aug 5, 2022, 4:20:23 PM8/5/22
to SparkSDR
Thanks. I'll try to stumble threw it

Timothy Boyd

Aug 5, 2022, 8:19:15 PM8/5/22
to SparkSDR
Does SparkSDR support HackRF One SDR radio ?

ahop...@googlemail.com

Aug 6, 2022, 2:24:11 AM8/6/22
to SparkSDR
At the moment only Hermes Lite, HPSDR compatible radios (apache labs, red pitya) and SDRplay radios are supported.
The radios will appear in the top bar and you run as many as you like at once.
73 Alan M0NNB

Timothy Boyd

Aug 10, 2022, 3:49:31 PM8/10/22
to SparkSDR
Is there a place to tell me how to run two SDRs ? SparkSDR sees them both but the second is not receiving. 2236025598 works, but not 2236023E98
Thanks
Tim

sparksdr.jpg

ahop...@googlemail.com

Aug 10, 2022, 4:27:06 PM8/10/22
to SparkSDR
Hi,
it should just work, you are not doing anything wrong. I there anything in the log files?
73 Alan M0NNB

Timothy Boyd

Aug 10, 2022, 4:40:50 PM8/10/22
to SparkSDR
I see no log files sparksdr 2.jpg

Timothy Boyd

Aug 10, 2022, 5:00:09 PM8/10/22
to SparkSDR
Sorry to be a P.I.T.A but seems it was a USB issue on my computer. Looks like they are all working now.

sparksdr 3.jpg

ahop...@googlemail.com

Aug 10, 2022, 5:45:09 PM8/10/22
to SparkSDR
Good to hear it is working.
for future reference the location of the log files is described in the help.
73 Alan M0NNB

Timothy Boyd

Aug 10, 2022, 6:44:19 PM8/10/22
to SparkSDR
Yes I read that under troubleshooting section