Sparksdr manual

Juan omitawe

Jul 14, 2024, 11:20:38 AM (13 days ago) Jul 14
to SparkSDR
Where can I find more information about sparksdr or documentation? I have several questions, how to connect rx and tx audio in wsjtx or fldigi, I get the cat but there is no audio output or input, and there is no approximate policy to do this. I'm on Linux, I don't know how websocket or audio resampler works, for example, no information appears in the Spark manual.

Doug Lung

Jul 15, 2024, 12:23:33 PM (12 days ago) Jul 15
to SparkSDR
I'm sure there is a better way to do this, but what I've been doing is first starting "Quisk", another SDR program, which creates Quisk input and output audio devices for digital modes. After that, Quisk can be closed and SparkSDR will see those devices and they can be selected as audio in SparkSDR and also in wsjtx. I haven't tried it with fldigi yet but plan to. This is on Fedora 40 Linux with Pipewire and Pulseaudio.  On older systems with just Pulseaudio there is mention of a configuration file that can be used to create a permanent virtual audio device for this but I haven't been able to get it working with Pipewire's pulseaudio implementation.

AH6DL

ahop...@googlemail.com

Jul 19, 2024, 2:34:06 PM (8 days ago) Jul 19
to SparkSDR
Hi,
I shall try and have another go at the help file, supporting so many platforms is a bit of a challenge and I have to remind myself how things like this work.
73 Alan M0NNB