WXTOIMG

Mike Donnachie

Nov 22, 2022, 10:32:25 AM11/22/22
to SparkSDR
Hi Alan,

Trying to get Spark SDR audio into WXTOIMG to decode weathersats.

However cant get the audio out high enough on FM. Iam using an RSP1 and have adjusted the volume full up and played with RF gain up and down but unable to get high enough audio. If I switch to NFM it is better but then the bandwidth is not wide enough.

Wonder if you can help

Regards,

Mike MM0EFJ

ahop...@googlemail.com

Nov 22, 2022, 11:20:12 AM11/22/22
to SparkSDR
Hi Mike,
good spot, I had never noticed that even though I listen to FM a lot to test.  There is a version here https://www.sparksdr.com/download/SparkSDR.2.0.929.win64.zip with a fix.  It is my current dev build so may have other issues.
What is the deviation on the weather sat signals? Maybe I should make this adjustable on the FM page.
73 Alan M0NNB