'zip file structure invalid'...

Wes R.E.

May 1, 2024, 12:12:07 AMMay 1
to SparkSDR
Win 10 machine;
d/l'd SparkSDR2.0.33.win64.zip OK;
CoffeeCup Free Zip ver 3.0 shows 7 files in zip file;
Half-way thru to unzipping to my Desktop, I get a 'zip file structure invalid' message.
All help is appreciated.

Wes  KN4NPH

David Taylor

May 1, 2024, 2:34:56 AMMay 1
to spar...@googlegroups.com
On 01/05/2024 05:12, Wes R.E. wrote:
> Win 10 machine;
> d/l'd SparkSDR2.0.33.win64.zip OK;
> CoffeeCup Free Zip ver 3.0 shows 7 files in zip file;
> Half-way thru to unzipping to my Desktop, I get a '*zip file structure
> invalid*' message.
> All help is appreciated.
>
> Wes  KN4NPH

Wes,

Suggestions:

- check the file size - I get 6.39 MB (6,710,031 bytes)

- clear browser cache and download again

- download on a different PC.

- I would suggest checking the hash/signature of the file but I don't see one.

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-...@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv

ahop...@googlemail.com

May 2, 2024, 5:16:10 AMMay 2
to SparkSDR
Hi Wes,
this sounds a bit odd, the Win10 built in zip works fine (and is what it is zipped up with). I've never tried CoffeeCup.
73 Alan M0NNB

Wes R.E.

May 2, 2024, 6:00:06 AMMay 2
to SparkSDR
I replied to David GM8ARV, instead of the group...sorry.
I tried another zip program, 7-Zip and I was able to extract the files OK.
Currently skimming 20m WSPR with a SDRPlay dx.

Allen, et al,
My computer is a hand-me-down that had CoffeeCup installed... no Win Zip.

72's/73's,

Wes KN4NPH