SparkSDR/FLDIGI

dma...@softconnect.net

Aug 9, 2021, 1:38:03 PM8/9/21
to SparkSDR
Are there instructions anywhere on configuring SparkSDR and FLDIGI (or MultiPSK or whatever) for PSK31?
I am using Windows 10, 64-bit.

Thanks,
Dale, W9ESE

Alan Hopper

Aug 10, 2021, 10:42:48 AM8/10/21
to dma...@softconnect.net, SparkSDR
Hi, I'm not near the code at the moment but I think there is a section on cat in the code that describes wsjt and fldigi connection that are very similar.
Alan

Dale Mason

Aug 10, 2021, 10:43:46 AM8/10/21
to Alan Hopper, SparkSDR
Thanks Alan, I will look.

Dale

On Aug 10, 2021, at 9:42 AM, Alan Hopper <al...@samsararesearch.com> wrote:

This email has been scanned for spam and viruses by Proofpoint Essentials. Click here to report this email as spam.

cwbr

Aug 10, 2021, 6:18:42 PM8/10/21
to SparkSDR
Dale,
 I have SparkSDR and fldigi running under Windows 10 and Linux Mint. You can email me off-line and perhaps I can help you.  Biggest headaches I have with WSJT-X, fldigi, and SparkSDR occur after a W10 update.

Karl - W5QJ