version 2.0.942

ahop...@googlemail.com

Jan 27, 2023, 10:22:34 AM1/27/23
to SparkSDR

Thomas Beiderwieden

Jan 27, 2023, 12:27:34 PM1/27/23
to SparkSDR
Hi Alan,
very sorry, but that version is also a bit strange. It has a weird sound and does not decode anything. Addtionally the cpu load goes up to 98%. Unfortunately there is no entry in the errorlog. Only, as usual the entries in the corelog ([2023-01-24 13:04:50.856] [sc] [error] Can't queue seq process ), which are repeated 20 - 30 times per second. But there has been there for a long time.

vy 73 de Thomas, DL3EL

ahop...@googlemail.com

Jan 27, 2023, 1:04:10 PM1/27/23
to SparkSDR
Hi Thomas,
thanks for the report. This is all very odd, I used this version on the our daily net for a sanity check and it all worked, now it seems to make the odd noise randomly .

Once more I have to say to everyone please don't use these releases.

73 Alan M0NNB

ahop...@googlemail.com

Jan 30, 2023, 3:24:59 AM1/30/23
to SparkSDR
Hi Thomas,
I got to the bottom of this, I had left some test code in that broke things 127 out of 128 runs on average and I just struck lucky in testing!

There is a version here  https://www.sparksdr.com/download/SparkSDR.2.0.943.linux-arm.deb that has worked for me all weekend, I'll post for other platforms later.
73 Alan M0NNB

Thomas Beiderwieden

Jan 30, 2023, 4:31:07 AM1/30/23
to SparkSDR
Hi Alan,
thanks. I just did a brief test (update, one FT8 qso and check CW). Everything works fine. More tests to cvome, later the day.

vy 73 de Thomas, DL3EL