SparkSDR - Websockets test using postman

Martin

Jul 27, 2023, 2:02:27 PM7/27/23
to SparkSDR
Hello,

I would like to test the Websocket API using postman.
I have checked the option "Enable Web Socket Server".
I am running SparkSDR on my local computer so I assume the host is localhost, but I cannot find out the port and service name.

I have seen cases similar to this:  localhost:40896/Spark
That doesn't work for me.

I am certainly missing some steps.

Any guidance would be truly appreciated.

Thanks,

Martin

Martin, LU5DX

Jul 27, 2023, 4:33:09 PM7/27/23
to SparkSDR
Issue resolved.

73,

Martin

image.png

ahop...@googlemail.com

Jul 30, 2023, 2:01:55 PM7/30/23
to SparkSDR
Hi Martin,
good to hear it is working, thanks for reporting, it may help someone else one day.
73 Alan M0NNB