<NAME> not taken into account

Jean-Baptiste GALLAUZIAUX

Jul 28, 2022, 7:07:26 PM7/28/22
to SparkSDR
Testing and discovering SparkSDR I tried to make a CW QSO (on fictive antenna!) and get the following error :
I typed VK2ETA in the <Remote Callsign" box and John in the "Remote Name" box.
Then I clicked on "ovr" and this is what was transmitted :

btu <NAME> VK2ETA de FK8IH k

It seems the Name JOHN typed in the Remote Name is not taken into account while the Callsign VK2ETA is taken into account..
What did I miss?

73 - Pierre - FK8IH

ahop...@googlemail.com

Jul 29, 2022, 4:10:14 AM7/29/22
to SparkSDR
Hi Pierre,
thanks for the report and good bug spot. I've just fixed it in the code so it will be in the next release.
73 Alan M0NNB

Jean-Baptiste GALLAUZIAUX

Jul 29, 2022, 7:57:39 PM7/29/22
to SparkSDR
Hi Alan,
Thanks for your answer. Does your repair fix also the same bug when selecting PSK mode?
73 Pierre FK8IH

ahop...@googlemail.com

Jul 30, 2022, 5:32:46 AM7/30/22
to SparkSDR